40 Beautiful Dua starts with RABANA will make your day more pleasant and blessed. Collection of these verses have healing effect, blessing and wealth effect in life of human beings. The minimum time required to recite all the 40 prayers is 06 to 08 minutes. Thousands of worries will end due to recitation of these 40 prayers. Make your habit to recite these Koran collective prayers in early morning to get all benefits.
40 Beautiful Dua
Pray starts with RABANA
1. “Our Lord, accept it from us, You are the Hearer, the Knower.
2. Our Lord, and make us submissive to You, and from our descendants a community submissive to You. And show us our rites, and accept our repentance. You are the Acceptor of Repentance, the Merciful.
3. And among them is he who says, “Our Lord, give us goodness in this world, and goodness in the Hereafter, and protect us from the torment of the Fire.”
4. And when they confronted Goliath and his troops, they said, “Our Lord, pour down patience on us, and strengthen our foothold, and support us against the faithless people.”
5. “Our Lord, do not condemn us if we forget or make a mistake.
40 Beautiful Dua (Blessing Effect)
6. Our Lord, do not burden us as You have burdened those before us.
7. Our Lord, do not burden us with more than we have strength to bear; and pardon us, and forgive us, and have mercy on us. You are our Lord and Master, so help us against the disbelieving people.”
8. “Our Lord, do not cause our hearts to swerve after You have guided us, and bestow on us mercy from Your presence; You are the Giver.”
9. “Our Lord, You will gather the people for a Day in which there is no doubt.” Allah will never break His promise.
10. “Our Lord, we have believed, so forgive us our sins, and save us from the suffering of the Fire.”
40 Beautiful Dua (Healing Effect)
11. “Our Lord, we have believed in what You have revealed, and we have followed the Messenger, so count us among the witnesses.”
12. “Our Lord, forgive us our offenses, and our excesses in our conduct, and strengthen our foothold, and help us against the disbelieving people.”
13. “Our Lord, You did not create this in vain, glory to You, so protect us from the punishment of the Fire.”
14. “Our Lord, whomever You commit to the Fire, You have disgraced. The wrongdoers will have no helpers.”
15. “Our Lord, we have heard a caller calling to the faith: `Believe in your Lord,’ and we have believed.
16. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins, and remit our misdeeds, and make us die in the company of the virtuous.”
17. “Our Lord, and give us what You have promised us through Your messengers, and do not disgrace us on the Day of Resurrection. Surely You never break a promise.”
18. “Our Lord, we have believed, so count us among the witnesses.”
19. “O Allah, our Lord, send down for us a table from heaven, to be a festival for us, for the first of us, and the last of us, and a sign from You; and provide for us; You are the Best of providers.”
40 Beautiful Dua (Wealth Effect)
20. “Our Lord, we have done wrong to ourselves. Unless You forgive us, and have mercy on us, we will be among the losers.”
21. “Our Lord, do not place us among the wrongdoing people.”
22. Our Lord, decide between us and our people in truth, for You are the Best of Deciders.”
23. “Our Lord! Pour out patience upon us, and receive our souls in submission.”
24. Our Lord, do not make us victims of the oppressive people.”
25. “Our Lord, You know what we conceal and what we reveal. And nothing is hidden from Allah, on earth or in the heaven.”
26. Our Lord, accept my supplication.”
27. “Our Lord, forgive me, and my parents, and the believers, on the Day the Reckoning takes place.”
28. “Our Lord, give us mercy from Yourself, and bless our affair with guidance.”
29. “Lord, we fear he may persecute us, or become violent.”
30. “Our Lord is He who gave every-thing its existence, then guided it.”
31. `Our Lord, we have believed, so forgive us, and have mercy on us; You are the Best of the merciful.’
32. ‘‘Our Lord, avert from us the suffering of Hell, for its suffering is continuous. It is indeed a miserable residence and destination.”
33. “Our Lord, grant us delight in our spouses and our children, and make us a good example for the righteous.”
34. Our Lord is Most Forgiving, Most Appreciative.
35. “Our Lord, You have en-compassed everything in mercy and knowledge; so forgive those who repent and follow Your path, and protect them from the agony of the Blaze.
36. Our Lord, into the Gar-dens of Eternity, which You have promised them, and the righteous among their parents, and their spouses, and their offspring. You are indeed the Almighty, the Most Wise and shield them from the evil deeds. Whomever You shield from the evil deeds, on that Day, You have had mercy on him. That is the supreme achievement.”
37. “Our Lord, forgive us, and our brethren who preceded us in faith, and leave no malice in our hearts towards those who believe. Our Lord, You are Clement and Merciful.”
38. “Our Lord, in You we trust, and to You we repent, and to You is the ultimate resort.
39. Our Lord, do not make us a target for those who disbelieve, and forgive us, our Lord. You are indeed the Mighty and Wise.”
40. “Our Lord, complete our light for us, and forgive us; You are capable of all things.”